Saturday 21 July 2012

fruit and nut (and pumpkin pie)...


Recently I have really been enjoying this trio of products in the shower. They were all £1 each which I think is a little bit of a bargain! I mentioned the Original Source shampoo in my May favourites post, and it has remained hands down the best shampoo I've ever used since. It kept my hair healthy and shiny whilst I was in Portugal and continues to strengthen and soften every time I use it. I never thought a shampoo could make an actual difference to my hair, I just thought they would only ever clean my locks but this one really disproves that theory! I picked it up in Bodycare but I think they are also sold in Asda.

The conditioner smells just like strawberry milkshake, and the scent lingers for quite a while which I love! It's not the best conditioner ever but after I comb this through my hair, it becomes much more manageable and lovely and smooth. I picked this up in my local pharmacy but I've seen them in pound shops and Bodycare before. I've used the coconut shampoo Alberto Balsam do as well before, and that smells gorgeous too!

Pumpkin Pie shower gel is definitely not going to be to everyone's taste; my mum and dad both looked disgusted when they first smelled it but I think it's lovely. In the bottle it smells really quite pungent but once you've showered it just leaves a light scent which is quite reminiscent of a sweet pastry but doesn't last too long! They also do a strawberries and cream version which smells incredible! This too was from my local pharmacy but I'm not sure where else you can buy them. I think they're quite obviously a rip off of Philosophy products, but for £1 I'm not going to complain!

Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any bargain shower products?


2 comments:

Amy said...

I used the minty shampoo and conditioner from Original Source for a while and loved it, it makes your head tingle and feels like it's doing something! xx

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

That shampoo sounds amazing, my hair is so dry at the moment, I think I need to hunt it down! I love Original Source products :)

xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and post a comment! I always do my best to reply to each comment I get, so do check back :) xxx

© Helen Vipond 2012, powered by Blogger. Template from pugly pixel .