Wednesday 6 June 2012

jubilee frolics...

I have honestly just had one of the best, if not the best weekend of my life! So thanks for that Queenie ;) My Jubilee celebrations began on Friday with a themed disco down the local which included the 'moth dance' and being told Justin Bieber was not on the playlist as he's not British... rubbish! Saturday was probably the most boring evening of my life so we'll skim over that, but then Sunday was brill as we all headed to the Jubilee themed pub quiz and then out on the town for my friend Flo's birthday. Monday was the best day of all though; we started at the local Party in the Park where we won far too many coconuts and then headed to our friends Phil and Lynne's beautiful house for a day of drinking, eating, cupcake competitions and three legged races! Here are some photos from my fab few days...










From top to bottom I am wearing:
1) New Look top, New Look skirt, Just Beauty headband, eBay necklace and Tesco glasses.
2) Debenhams jacket, Quiz dress and eBay necklace.
3) Vintage cardigan, Next lace top, New Look skirt.

How did you celebrate the Jubilee?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so much fun!!

Leanne Cornelius said...

Great photos, loving the face paints! Looks like you had a fab weekend x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and post a comment! I always do my best to reply to each comment I get, so do check back :) xxx

© Helen Vipond 2012, powered by Blogger. Template from pugly pixel .